Friday, April 2, 2010

Thoughts Captivity


Now, the first post was just a little bit of venting. It was late and I honestly needed to write down my feelings. Its a new therapeutic way of dealing that I'm using to handle issues when it begins to weigh too heavily on my brain. Everyone has been encouraging this for a while and for once I decided not to be hard headed and go for it. What could be the harm right? I could think of a few... but I will remain positive.

I didn't start this blog to "brush up on my writing," or to solely complain about current situations/ex-boyfriends, but for "self-analysis" as my therapist puts it. I need to do a little soul searching and find out the purpose for many a situation I put myself in and sometimes not, but I'm taking a crack at chronicling these thoughts and events of my life so I can learn how to better deal with them. I hate writing about myself because I usually try to avoid these self-assessment type of exercises but I will pledge to keep up with this journal, since there are going to be far more challenging exercises I'll need to overcome. Hopefully this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment